Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tobacco Baskets In-Stock June, 6 2014 Greenville, SC

***ALL THESE ITEMS BELOW ARE SOLD. Today I got lucky and found many Tobacco Baskets just as I sold my last basket from my last search. These are really getting harder and harder for me to find. Luckily even the baskets that seem to be tattered are super awesome.  I particularly like #2 with its' natural white wash wood. Number 5 and 7 are the same basket. This basket has an unusual pattern. I am planning to fill in the missing wood on this one and dark stain it. (this basket has been updated and is now the last on the list so it is 5, 7, and finished product is 10)

Teese are just a sampling.  We have many more...

For more information you can email me at tobaccobaskets@gmail.com, call (434) 660-7672, or visit Vintage Now Modern at 72 Mohawk Dr. in Greenville, SC. vintagenowmodern.com



SOLD



2 ($75 plus shipping))

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

6 ($65 plus shipping))

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
This one is a little less expensive because it is a little weaker condition.  See the bottom is cracked all the way through.



No comments:

Post a Comment